Austin's "Premier" Colonic Studio
Colon Hydrotherapy & Cleanse Programs
Holistic Nutrition Consulting
Athletic Performance Optimization
Food Sensitivities/Intolerance, "ALCAT Test"
Candida Overgrowth/Leaky Gut Syndrome
Restorative * Professional * Trustworthy
"The simple fact is that what we expose our body and mind to either promotes health or it feeds dis-ease."
We fortunately live in incredible times, with an abundance of choices when it comes to our health. The importance of high-quality nutrition, proper functioning detoxification and elimination pathways, and a healthy lifestyle, have always been a priority in holistic medicine.
By relieving the overwhelming burden of toxic buildup in one's body, we gently allow our entire being to move back to a state of balance. Achieving and maintaining this balance, or homeostasis, is the key to longevity and radiant health.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
A colonic may accomplish the following:
- Cleanse the Colon: Through the gentle infusion of water, impacted waste material is broken down and then eliminated so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Even debris built up over a long period of time can be broken loose in the process of a series of colonics. Once impacted material is removed, the colon will begin to function closer as it was intended to, and heal damage due to improper functioning and waste build-up. . In this very real sense a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
- Hydration - Water is gently infused into the colon, where some of it is reabsorbed back into the body through the lining of the colon. This hydration rejuvenates the cells of the body. The extra hydration in the colon may also soften and loosed hard impacted waste that has adhered to the walls of the colon.
- Stimulates Reflex Points: Every system and organ of the body is connected to the colon by reflex points. Colonic irrigation stimulates these points, thereby affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way.
- Exercises the Colon Muscles: The build up of toxic impacted debris weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improves peristaltic (muscular contraction) activity by which the colon naturally moves material. Consider the repeated cycles of fill and release that is conducted throughout a session to be exercise for the colon muscles.
- It may Reshape the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its position, which in turn causes more problems. The gentle action of the water, coupled with the elimination of bulging pockets of waste may enable the colon to resume its natural state.
is not addictive...
It encourages the restoration
of the colon's natural function by removing impacted debris and strengthening peristalsis.
Would I Benefit from a Cleanse Program?
Do I need to cleanse?
The reality today is that most people do. By clearing the body of undesirable toxic build-up, you will be creating an environment that is conducive to the natural healing process. Our body wants to be in balance, and given the right conditions, will rejuvenate and restore itself.
Authorities claim that periodic detoxification cleanse/programs help clear wastes, toxins and old or dead cells, and revitalize the body’s natural functions. Many feel it is the missing link in modern nutrition models, and if taken more seriously, could heal and prevent many common diseases.
What are the benefits of a cleanse program?
- Increased energy
- Illness prevention
- More efficient digestion
- Sharper mental focus
- Increased emotional well-being
- Elimination of food sensitivities/intolerances
- Prevent premature aging
- Achieve ideal body weight
- and much more
What exactly is a cleanse program?
Cleansing and detoxification have become popular buzz words over the past few years. It seems like everyone from elite athletes, celebrities, family members and your neighbor next door, are all talking about cleansing or detoxing their bodies. Though these terms themselves are subject to very broad interpretations and quite a bit of medical debate and scrutiny, people are still using them. At this point, a "cleanse program" can last anywhere from 1 day to 28 days and beyond, and encompass things such as diet, fasting, juicing, various supplements, yoga, meditation, bodywork, colon hydrotherapy, saunas, etc. They are outlined in books, promoted on the internet, suggested by health professionals, and guided at retreat centers. All with the hope of the same outcome... to rid the body of toxic materials that are impeding optimal health.
"Every tissue in the body is fed by the bloodstream, which is supplied by the bowel.
When the bowel is dirty, so are the organs and tissues. It is the bowel that must be cared for
first before any effective healing can take place."
~ Dr. Bernard Jensen
Colonic Equipment & Doctor's Prescription
The colon hydrotherapy equipment we use is the state-of-the-art “FDA Cleared" Dotolo Toxygen Model BSC-UV hydrotherapy machine, which is the gold standard unit in the industry. It employs a multi-stage water purification system to ensure the cleanest and safest water is used throughout a session. The Dotolo equipment is considered a “closed system,” meaning waste is discretely transported into the drain line without offensive odour and without comprising the dignity of the individual. We use one-time-use disposable speculums and tubing that come in sealed, sterile packaging from the manufacturer. After each session, the colonic equipment and bathroom are thoroughly cleansed and disinfected in preparation for future use. We maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene, and safety when it comes to our colon therapy services and environment.
* The State of Texas requires that colon hydrotherapists maintain a prescription on file for every active colon hydrotherapy client. Our Medical Director is a long-standing Board Certified Texas Medical Doctor who works with us in fulfilling this requirement. If you choose, you can also have your own doctor write a prescription, just be sure to bring it with you to your first colonic session.
The 3 medical indications recognized by the Texas Department of Health for the application of colon hydrotherapy are: fecal impaction, chronic constipation, and preparation for endoscopy.
The medical contraindications recognized by the Texas Department of Health for the application of colon hydrotherapy are: uncontrolled blood pressure/hypertension, intestinal perforation, carcinoma of the rectum, fissures or fistula, severe hemorrhoids, abdominal hernia, renal insufficiency, recent colon or rectal surgery, abdominal surgery, first and last trimester of pregnancy, cirrhosis of liver. Under no circumstance are colonics to be administered for persons with these conditions.
Watch this step-by-step video for
"what to expect during a colonic session on a "closed" Dotolo Toxygen system."
(not filmed at Radiance Health Center)
I just wanted to tell you how appreciative I am for the care and concerns with which you treated me during my struggles with the detox program. So much of the experience was difficult for me but honestly, working with you helped ease much of that discomfort. You are wonderful at what you do and I can tell that you deeply care for the people you treat. Thank you very much! ~ Alison S (Business Owner, mother, Austin, TX)
Thank you so much for my colonic treatment on Saturday. I felt so AWESOME! Wow, I am so excited that I found you! ~ Lee D. (Lawyer, Austin, TX)
I just recently finished Juanita’s 21-day Radiance Cleanse and have never felt better. I dropped close to 10 pounds, but more importantly my sleep, anxiety, and general well-being have improved tremendously. The cleanse was extremely gentle, healing, and easy to follow. I combined the cleanse with my first set of colonics and was presently surprised. Juanita is very professional and assures the utmost comfort during the process. I definitely recommend it! Her website is also loaded with information and tools to use for continued health. I plan on doing the cleanse/colonic combo again in the spring. Thank you Juanita for helping me to recharge my system and let go of old habits!! ~ Nikki S. (Property Manager, Austin, TX)
I just wanted to thank you for your work with [my daughter]. She was beaming when she walked out the door, and said, “It’s the first time I’ve ever discussed my weight issues with a person and felt zero judgment.” She felt very comfortable with you, and is so happy to be working with you. As you can imagine, being an overweight teenager isn’t easy, and I can’t tell you how grateful I am to have [your help], and to know that [my daughter] isn’t “dieting,” but being given tools to discover her healthiest self. ~ Kara D (Corporate Office Manager, mother, Austin, TX)
The work we did during my cleanse with the colonics, your gentle support, and the herbs were highly effective. I had the most "enjoyable" menstrual cycle of my life. My whole being has shifted to a calmer and more at ease state. While I thought this work would give me more "energy" I have found that I'm enjoying a slower pace in my life and able to get more done in a focused calm way. ~ Mandy E. (Yoga Instructor, Austin, TX)
Thank you so much for our session back in December. I feel great, I didn't have any problems with digestion or going to the restroom during the holidays and I lost the rest of the weight I was trying to loose. A friend of mine was just diagnosed with GERD which is what the doctors said I had so I gave her your website and told her how amazing colon hydrotherapy is, I hope she contacts you. In any case, I just wanted to say thank you again for your services, I feel great and fit back into my size 4 jeans! ~ Karina E. (Esthetician, Austin, TX)
I did want to share some AMAZING news! I eliminated all the nightshade foods from my diet and I'm feeling better than I have in years! It's crazy! I know it's barely been a week, but I have more energy and I don't feel like I have to nap every afternoon. Eating a meal doesn't leave me feeling sluggish or bloated (or in hives). ~ Amanda B. (Photographer, Austin, TX)
The doctor of the future will give no medicine,
but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet,
and in the cause and prevention of disease.
~ Thomas A. Edison (1847-1931)